Email Marketing Ideas For Local Restaurants
There are two steps to do Email marketing for any type of local business: the first one is list building and the second is to run email campaigns.
For local restaurant businesses, there are many ways of building your email list. Here are just some examples:
1. Include an email sign up on the comment card and bring them with the check to the clients in person when they finish the meal.
2. Insert a card promoting your email campaigns with your take-out and delivery orders. Simply put your site URL in it and tell people to go there to sign up for a special deal or something.
3. Sign people up for your email newsletter when they make the reservation. If you can have a reservation form on your site, it’ll be even better because people already become your email subscribers before they become your clients.
1. Menu. It could be your seasonal menu, menu change, or ingredients in your dishes;
2. Coupons. A small discount, exclusive to your email subscribers, will keep customers coming back;
3. Directions. Provide a link to driving routes, tips on parking, and public transportation information;
4. Gift cards. If you have them, speak it out. People are always looking for great gift ideas;
5. Pictures. Colorful pictures of food are the best enticement;
6. And don’t forget to mention your reservation phone number and best of all online reservation form.