Every niche market is different and every business is different too.
You usually need to come up with a complete business plan when you start up a new business. Market and competitors analysis is one of its key components.
You probably have known about your market, your potential buyers, your competitors, or haven’t you?
– Do you know whether the competition level is high or medium or low in your niche?
– Do you know who your potential buyers are? And what do they like or dislike?
– Do you know what the other competitors who are not in your neighbor but provide similar products and services to your potential buyers?
– Do you know what online marketing campaigns your competitors are running right now?
– Do you really know how big your potential market is and how you can reach it effectively?
If you do NOT have answers to all of those questions, you’ll need my help!
My unique local niche market competitive analysis will answer all of those questions and more. And all my marketing plan is designed based on that complete market competitive analysis and sophisticated keyword research.